5.3.07

Looks like me (I like me)

See us sleep behind the glass
Unaware of crime
Will you wake us up before it is time

The red circle holds the only light
Break down my perspective
And notify everyone when the time is right
My mouth remains inactive

[Katatonia (2006), "Deliberation" in The Great Cold Distance]


Nunca me vejo no espelho porque quem vejo no espelho nunca parece EU, pareces-me tu... e é estranho quando somos os dois o mesmo, desconfortável quando pareces tão melhor que eu apesar de tão semelhante.

1 comment:

Ale said...

Esse uncanny em relação a ti mesmo ainda é ressaca dos teus cortes de cabelo??eu já disse para n t preocupares c isso q assim estás mt + competitivo!!! :)

right now

  • Read: "The Other Side Of The Sky", Arthur C. Clarke
  • Watch: "Pulp Fiction", Q. Tarantino
  • Play: N/A
  • Listen: "greateSt HIT", Dream Theater